Chinese Chive Dumpling is my favarite dish. Wheneveer I go to dim sum restaurant, I order them.
I cannot make exactly same chive dumpling, but I found this recipe is also another chive dumpling I like.
I used Chinese chive for this dish. You can get it from most asian super market.
Ingredients (serves 10 dumplings)
- 150g (5.3 oz) sticky rice flour
- 1 cup Chinese chives sliced
- 150 (5.3 oz) silken Todu
- 1 table spoon soy sauce
- 1 table spoon rice wine
- 1 table spoon rice syrop (or sugar)
- 1 table spoon Mirin (sweet rice wine)
- Teriyaki Sauce
- Soy sauce
- Mirin (weet rice wine)
- Brown Syrop
- Slice the Chinese chives into 1/2 inch pieces. Heat up 1 teaspoons of oil in a pan over low heat. Stir quickly about 1 min and remove from the heat. You want the chives to wilt a little but not cook .
- Add all ingredients and 1.
- Divide dough to 10 pieaces and make 10 humburg shapes
- Pan fry the dumplings until they are somewhat brown. and mixed Teriyaki sauce and brush them with teriyaki sauce. and pan fry again.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.