I cooked tahini paste based spaghetti with root vegetables such as gobo (burdock root), renkon (lotus root), carrot.
Look like Halloween color!!
In Japan, I use black sesame paste for this dish, but this time, I added black sesami in tahini.
Recipe is really simple.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 50g carrot sliced
- 50g renkon (lotus root) sliced
- 50g gobo (burdock root) sliced
- 1 cube garlic minced
- 3 table spoon black sesame
- 3 table spoon tahini
- 1 teaspoon maple syrop
- 1 teaspoon salt
- soy sauce
- 2 table spoon olive oil
- 1 red pepper sliced
- pinch salt
- soy sauce
- 200g spaghetti
- Place black sesame in the food processor (or blender) and process untill becomes powder.
- Add all ingredients A
- In the pan, add olive oil and saute gobo (burdock root), renkon (lotus root), carrot, red pepper with medium heat. Add salt and soy sauce to adjust taste. set aside half amount of vegetables for plating
- cook spaghetti noodles al dente and drain. (save simmering water)
- Add spaghetti in the pan and mix with sauce.
sesame seed is known for good for to prevent aging, and keep beautiful skin.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.