This is a deseart I cooked in last weekend. From the farmer’s market in Union Square, I got some very fresh & sweet peach.
I just got some idea to make trifle with this fresh peach
This is my recipe below
ingredients (serves 4-5)
- 200g ginger thinly sliced
- 300g honey
- Peach pudding
- 200 ml Peach puree
- 150 ml soy milk
- 50 ml maple syrop
- 13g Kuzu Root Starch (Corn starch)
- 7g agar agar powder
- Soy milk cream
- 175 ml coconut milk
- 240 ml soy milk
- 75g beet sugar or Agave Nectar
- 25 ml water
- 2 table spoon Peach puree
- 1/2 teaspoon agar agar powder
- Blueberry sauce
- blueberry puree
- maple syrop (same amount of blueberry puree)
- peach cut in cube(option)
- mint (option)
- Peach pudding
- In sauce pan mix kuzu root starch with soy milk.
- Add peach puree, maple syrop mix well and heat them just to a simmer over low heat. Add agar agar powder to a simmer.
- Remove from the heat and place in container. let them cool completely in fridge
- Soymilk cream
- mix coconut milk, soy milkm beet sugar (agave nector), water and heat them just to a simmer over low heat. Add agar agar and mix well until a simmer
- Remove from the heat and place in container. let them cool with mixing with rubber spatula until until creamy and light.
- Add peach puree and mix well
- blueberry sauce: Mix with all ingredients with blender
- In the glass, place peach pudding, soy milk cream and blueberry sauce. serve with peach and mint on the top
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.