I use cucumber a lot for cooking in summer season. Since cucumber lower your body heat, good for summer. It also help soothe skin irritations and reduce swelling.
I sometime use is as cucmber eye pads. Slice cucumber and put it over both of your eyes.
I cooked Oi namul (Korean style Cucumber Salad) for my side dishes today.
*Namul is Korean seasoned vegetable dish
This recipe is also easy.
- 2 small cucumber
- sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Shil kochu chilis-Chili Threads
- Slice the cucumbers in circles. Squeeze out as much water as possible. The less watery the cucumbers, the better tasting the dish.
- Sprinkle salt over the cucumber slices, and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Drain moisture from cucumbers by laying them onto a paper towel. Squeeze out as much water as possible.
- In the sauce pan, put sesame oil, cucumber and saute about 1-2 min. add salt and pepper to taste.
- place in your place and sprinkle shil kochu chili on top.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.