I has been almost a month since I updated last article!!
When I went farmer’s market in Union Square in last week, I found fresh basil.
I decided to use whole basil to my stir-fry with miso sauce dish.
- 2 eggplants chopped
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1.75oz (50g) leaves only
- 4 inches (10 cm) scallion minced
- 1 teasooon ginger root minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon miso
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 pinch red pepper minced
- In the sauce pan, put sesame oil, scallion, ginger and sauté them with low heat (about 2-3 min). Add egg plant, and cook until until it starts to soften and brown about 5-6 min. Then add tomato and cook about 2-3 min.
- Add Basil and ingridients A into sauce pan, saute about 1-2 min (mixed sauce and ingredients
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.