You may heard or tried “Pajeon (also pachon, pajun, or pajon)” which is korean style pancake with vegetable in Korean restaurant.
I cooked korean pancake with Tofu and vegetable.
This appetizer is good with beer!
- 1 firm tofu
- 1 shiitake musuroom minced
- 3 perilla (sesame leaf or shiso) minced
- 20g carrot minced
- green pepper minced
- 1-2 tablespoon corn starch
- canola oil
- dipping soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon pine nuts minced
- Press Tofu: Drain tofu and wrap in a kitchen towel. Place in colander. Plcae a heavy can or couple of plate on the top. set aside about 1 hour.
- crush tofu, mix ingredients A, salt, corn starch using your hand. Roll out dough into thin 1.5 inch across rounds
- Heat a non-stick pan to medium low. put a small amount of oil into the pan. Check tofu panceke and flip when lightly browned. .
- mixed all dipping sauce ingredients
Served with a dipping soy sauce.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.