King Oyster mushroom (Pleurotus eryngii) are edible mushrooms and I like it because of their tasty, meaty and chewy texture.
This recipe is very simple and easy. I usually serve this as appetizers for parties.
Ingredients (served 4)
- 2-3 king oyster mushroom (Pleurotus eryngii)
- olive oil
- 2/3 cup Panko (bread crumb)
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoon parsley minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 395 degrees F. Place a sheet of parchment paper on work sheet and place sliced king oyster mushroom and coat with alive oil and salt. Bake at 395 degrees F for 7-10 minutes
- mix all ingredients A and place on the top of king oyster mushroom and bake them 5 minutes
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.
Tags: king oyster mushroom